Thursday, May 26, 2011

Harvest Moon Brewer's Guild Bottle Label. AWWWOOOOOO!!!


I'll say it again.

AWOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My very good friend Matus is really passionate about brewing beer.
He loves it!

For the past year or so, he has been attempting to (and succeeding at!) starting a CSB- Community Supported Brewery!

YES!

And to protect his investment in some worthy vessels for his love brews, he has enlisted the help of yours truly, to design a talisman, to ward of pandering poachers of these bottles! In return, he has offered me two season's shares in his CSB!

Double YES!

What that means is that he or a little mouse name Cat, drop a big hulking growler of beer off at my door step every week for a couple months! A different delicious flavor every week!
Now I'm not a real big drinker..but how much fun is that? I just set the washed jugs back out on the step once I've drained them down my gullet, and they come pick them up, just like the MilkMan! Pretty cool!


So, down to business. Matus and I set up a few meetings.

I started with a much more complex idea.

Eventually though, I managed to distill (npi) this down to its most important essense.

I just wanted to get this one up there in the blog. I'll come back later to do this project more justice in description.





No comments: