Friday, August 23, 2013

ZamBamBooGee Poster- Downtown Sounds Of Siler City- March 2012


For this poster, I began with the template that I had created for Siler City's 3rd Friday Music Series.
As I described in a previous post, the idea of this was to brand the music series with a consistant series of posters that sponsors was want to add their name to the bottom of.
  LINK
Into this general poster template, I inserted a composite image that ZamBam Bandmate and Photoshop guru Bruce Saunders helped me to create.


The image started with a photo of a plate of muscles that ZamBamBandmate Sue Saunders had generously cooked up for the band, sharing a bit of sea shore upbringing with us.


Bruce sprouted our heads


Me, being the landlubber I am, though they were oysters, and so I was playing loosely on the idea of pearls, and bad oyster trips, with the 'Moov Enhancing Grooves'  tag line at the bottom.








No comments: